Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute What About Tickets?
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Info
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened See these Posts to see what's different!
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
Evergreen’s is a Sports Bar conveniently located next to the Mill Pond Pool at the Shades of Green Resort.
It is a good option for some lighter fare while staying at Shades. They offer sandwiches, wraps and burgers, salads, pizza, wings, and nachos.
As you enter you’ll first come to a large outer room with great views of the pool area. There is a walk up window where you can quickly grab drinks to take to the pool.
A gaming area is located right next door to Evergreens which will keep the kids entertained.
And there are pool tables too.
Inside Evergreen’s you’ll find lots of wood, following Shades of Green’s recent Magnolia Wing makeover. It’s a dark cool respite from the hot Florida sun.
There are lots of tables and a few comfortable chairs.
They have great beers on tap and a full bar selection.
As far as food, it’s adequate, snack bar type food.
Evergreen’s has a very small kitchen (almost a closet), so food are what can be assembled cold, of cooked with a small grill and pizza heater.
The menu includes sandwiches, fish & shrimp tacos, and hot dogs. The burgers receive praise.
Here’s how MDT Readers rate Evergreens on a 1 to 5 scale in our Shades of Green Surveys:
Evergreens Sports Bar Overall Dining Experience – 4.17
Evergreens Sports Bar Value – 4.03
Evergreens Sports Bar Food Quality – 4.07
“We love grabbing a pizza at Evergreens and snacking by the Mickey Pool.”
“Our favorite is Evergreens, it’s light, simple and relaxing.”
“Evergreen’s is very limited menu and frozen food over priced.”
Hours – 11 a.m. to Midnight
Carry-out service is also available.
What do you think of Evergreen’s? Let us know in the comments section below!
See the other Dining Options at Shades of Green.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!