Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute What About Tickets?
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Info
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened See these Posts to see what's different!
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
The Express Cafe is a great place to grab a quick breakfast while on the run to Walt Disney World’s theme parks.
The Cafe conveniently located right on the way to Shades of Green’s theme park bus loading area.
You can grab a to-go breakfast right on your way! Note: no open food is allowed on the buses.
The Cafe is open 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., Daily.
Shades of Green Express Cafe Menu
Check out this great Breakfast Wrap that I enjoyed on my last trip.
To find the Cafe, go out the front lobby doors and down the stairs by the waterfall, you’ll see the doors to the express Café in front of you. Continue through the cafe to the bus stop.
The Express Cafe Ratings
Here’s how MDT Readers rate the Express Cafe on a 1 to 5 scale in our Shades of Green Surveys:
Express Cafe Overall Dining Experience – 3.82
Express Cafe Value – 3.47
Express Cafe Food Quality – 3.93
“Miss the old crew at Express, they were fun to talk to, but did enjoy the new update and service was good.”
Note: For many years the Express Cafe was run by a contractor that Shades of Green hired. A couple years ago the contract ended and was not renewed. The location was renovated at that time and reopened with Shades of Green employees.
What do you think of the Express Cafe? Let us know in the comments section below!
See the other Dining Options at Shades of Green.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!