- Military Ticket Sales Resume
- 2020 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts Are Back
- News On Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Sales
- Shades of Green Won't Reopen Until 12 August
- 2020 Disney World Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Extension Update
- Disney Extending Expiration Dates on Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets!
- Walt Disney World Re-Opening Military FAQ
The Java Cafe at Shades of Green is a great place to grab a quick breakfast on the run to the Disney World theme parks, or a snack upon your return.
The Java Cafe is located in the main lobby right by the Front Desk.
They offer standard Starbucks drinks and snacks as well as ice cream treats and beer, wine and cocktails.
When facing the front desk turn around and you’ll see the Java Cafe, it’s impossible to miss.
Have Breakfast In Your Room
For our family, in the morning I usually head to the lobby to get coffees and pastries while others are in the shower. Then we can all get fueled up while getting ready, then head right to the parks!
Hours – 6 am to 10 pm
|Java Cafe Starbucks & Ice Cream Menu|
|Strawberries & Cream||$5.25|
|Fountain Soft Drinks||$2.50|
|Tazo Chai Tea Latte||$4.25|
|Tazo Iced Tea||$3.50|
|One Scoop Cake Cone||$3.00|
|Two Scoop Cake Cone||$4.25|
|One Scoop Waffle Cone||$4.50|
|Two Scoop Waffle Cone||$5.75|
|Three Scoop Waffle Cone||$6.50|
|One Scoop Sundae||$3.25|
|Two Scoop Sundae||$4.75|
|Ice Cream Shake||$4.75|
|Java Cafe Lobby Bar|
|Shades of Green Cocktail -Midori, Vodka, Pineapple and Orange Juice||6.00|
|Breeze in the Shade – Dark Rum, Triple Sec, Citrus Juice, Grenadine||6.00|
|Tommassi Rafael Valpo||8.00||32.00|
|Martin Codax Rioja||7.00||28.00|
|Dark Horse Cabernet||7.00||28.00|
|T Schmitt Riesling||7.00||28.00|
|Dark Horse Chardonnay||7.00||28.00|
|Marque de Caceres||8.00||32.00|
|Tariquet Sauvignon Blanc||6.50||26.00|
Note Shades no longer publishes this menu online. This one is presented to give you an idea of what is offered. Items and Prices are subject to change.
Java Cafe‘s Ratings
Here’s how MDT Readers rate the Java Cafe on a 1 to 5 scale in our Shades of Green Surveys:
Java Café Overall Dining Experience – 4.42
Java Café Value – 4.13
Java Café Food Quality – 4.26
“Java Cafe coffee was quick, and nice to have in the lobby.”
“More syrup choices would have been nicer and the Java Cafe.”
“The Java Cafe in the lobby is nice to have there but needs to be open later. And the price of the items need to be lower. Coffee was too expensive as well as the ice cream. Maybe you need to consider taking the Star$$$bucks, out and getting someone else to run it. The employees were very nice.”
Hours – 11 a.m. to Midnight
Carry-out service is also available.
What do you think of the Java Cafe? Let us know in the comments section below!
See the other Dining Options at Shades of Green.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
See all the current Shades of Green Discounts and Packages
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages.Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Links to Everything Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!