Walt Disney World has announced that Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will be returning this Fall!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will returning to Magic Kingdom Park this fall during the resort’s 50th Anniversary celebration!
This fall, ghosts and ghouls of all ages are invited to don their favorite costumes and celebrate all things haunted during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Taking place on 37 select nights Aug. 12 through Oct. 31, 2022, this special event haunts Magic Kingdom Park after normal park operating hours from 7 p.m. to midnight.
As a part of this limited-capacity event, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party attendees will encounter event-exclusive entertainment, notorious Disney villains, frightfully delicious menu items and more! Here’s some of what’s in store:
- The Headless Horseman will ride his ghostly steed down Main Street, U.S.A as a prelude to “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade,” which features floats filled with Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween best, Disney villains and the Haunted Mansion graveyard diggers.
- During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, guests can go trick-or-treating for M&M’S, SKITTLES, SNICKERS, and other Halloween favorites at locations throughout Magic Kingdom Park. And new this year, guests will also receive a reusable trick-or-treat bag featuring a keepsake 50th Anniversary celebration and Halloween design.
- Join the Sanderson Sisters during the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show at Cinderella Castle as they call upon their frightening colleagues to conjure the ultimate Hocus Pocus Party Potion.
- Celebrate the season alongside favorite Disney characters as they take over the park for their favorite party of the year.
- Overlays themed for the occasion will return to several popular Magic Kingdom attractions: Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, Pirates of the Caribbean and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
- The Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington, will host “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.” This can’t-miss nighttime extravaganza features projections, special effects and lighting mixed with fireworks, music and Disney characters.
- Discover sweet and savory menu items inspired by fall flavors and the Halloween season.
- NEW! In honor of the 50th Anniversary celebration, we’re adding even more fun to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year in the form of event-exclusive step-in photo opportunities. And in addition to the reusable trick-or-treating tote bag, guests will also receive a Halloween-themed 50th Anniversary celebration commemorative print.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Ticket Details
General Public Tickets will go on sale May 18, 2022.
Guests of Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort can book their tickets as early as May 12 through their Travel Agent as part of a package.
General Public Tickets range from $109-$199 plus tax.
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members may purchase specially priced ticket for select dates.
These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation. The event dates are:
- August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
- October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
Military Discounted Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Tickets
- August 16, 19, 23, 26, 30, September 2, & 5 – Adults $106.25 / Child (3-9) $96.75
- September 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, & 20 – Adults $116.00 / Child (3-9) $106.25
- August 12, September 23, 2, 27, 29, 30, & October 2 – Adults $135.50 / Child (3-9) $125.75
- October 4, 6, 10, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20 , 23, 25, & 27 – Adult $155.00 / Child (3-9) $145.25
- October 7, 14, 21, 28, & 30 – Adult $174.75 / Child (3-9) $164.75
- October 31 – Adult $205.00 / Child (3-9) $195.00
NOTE: In years past, Disney World allowed the military community to purchase MNSSHP tickets in person after arrival for sold out nights. I’d negotiated this ability with Disney because at the time Shades of Green did not sell MNSSHP tickets and the military rate was only available in person, so military families would often find their desired date sold out before they could get there on vacation and buy their tickets.
This policy was still in effect as of 2018 (the last real MNSSHP held). It is not know yet if this will hold true moving forward. I recommend that you go ahead and purchase long distance from Shades of green to secure your desired dates!
See my regular Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Info where prices will be updated when known.
This MDT Post By: Steve Bell
Steve is the the Military Disney Tips Founder. He a retired U.S. Military Member who's been touring the Disney Parks since 1971! Steve's mission is to help military families with their Disney vacations in every way. Check out Steve's Bio.
Subscribe to Steve's email newsletter to get website updates and news by clicking this link.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!