Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
- Walt Disney World Starting to Discount 2021
- Will There Be a 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discount? When Will Disney Announce a 2021 Salute Room Discount?
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
Along with releasing 2020 general public resort prices today, Disney also increased the cost to park at the Walt Disney World Resorts.
18 June 2019 – The change is effective for all reservations made starting today. Reservations booked prior will still be at the old rates.
For reservations made before 18 June 2019 for arrivals in 2019 or 2020:
- Disney Value Resorts: $13 per night
- Disney Moderate Resorts: $19 per night
- Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $24 per night
For reservations made 18 June 2019 and thereafter for arrivals in 2020:
- Disney Value Resorts: $15 per night
- Disney Moderate Resorts: $20 per night
- Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 per night
In a controversial move, Disney started charging for resort parking last year.
Note: Parking fees will be turned on for your room by any of the following:
- Stating that you drove a car at check in
- Arriving at the security boot for your resort in a car
- Using you Magic Band to open the vehicle entry gates for your resort.
If you have one car and several rooms always use a Magic Band for someone staying in the room paying for the parking to enter at the guard booth or automatic gate. When paying for rides (Lyft, Uber, taxi) do not use your magic band for entrance.
Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. Each campsite provides parking space for 1 vehicle.
DVC Members will not be charged for standard overnight self-parking when staying at a DVC Deluxe Villa, regardless of whether they use vacation points or another form of payment. Members also will not be charged to park when using vacation points to stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel. Those renting points from members will not be charged either.
Valet parking remains at $33 per day at the WDW Resorts.
Other Parking Fees at Walt Disney World
Here are other parking fees that might be applicable during your trip:
Shades of Green: $9 overnight parking, $14 Valet parking, Daily $1 per hour. For more see: Shades of Green Parking
Disney World Swan and Dolphin: $23 overnight parking, $33 Valet parking
WDW Theme Park Parking: Standard parking $25 per day, Preferred parking $45-$50, Oversized parking $30. Those not staying at a Disney owned Resort are required to pay to park at the theme parks.
Disney Springs: Standard parking is free, Valet $20
Disney Water Parks: Free parking
What do you think about this parking increase? Let us know in the comments below!
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!