Are you interested in knowing if you qualify for Disney Military Discounts? Do you want to know if you have the right ID?
Below is a chart showing the IDs that Disney accepts for veteran’s eligibility for the Disney Armed Forces Salute and regular military discounted Magic Your Way tickets from your local base ITT Office or Shades of Green.
In order to qualify for Disney’s Armed Forces Salute and Shades of Green, the military owned and operated resort on Walt Disney World property you need to be a 100% service connected disabled veteran AND have the required ID.
Your VA benefits card to Driver’s License with some sort of Veteran logo are not what you’ll need for proof of eligibility. You’ll need a military issued ID card, either a DD Form 1173 or 2765 these are the tan ID cards. The ID would need to have the DAVPRM (Disabled Veteran Permanent) code on it.
In order to obtain a new military ID you may request a form, DD-1172, which is a letter signed by the Director of your nearest Veterans Affairs Regional Office, that shows you are 100% total and permanently service connected disabled.
Take this letter, and your latest DD Form 214 to the ID Card Office at the nearest military base, where you will be issued your military ID Card. Your spouse, and children age 8 to 21 (or 26 if in college, enrollment proof required) can also be issued their dependent ID Cards, if you show your marriage license and children’s birth certificates.
The two programs you’d be eligible for as a 100% service connected disabled veteran with the DAVPRM code are:
- Disney Veteran Discount and Disney Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- Disney Military Discounts – A Confusing Topic For Disabled Veterans
- Disabled Veterans are Eligible for Disney Military Discounts
- Non-Retired Veterans Eligible to stay at Shades of Green
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!