News for 2021 & 2022:
- No 2022 WDW Disney Armed Forces Salute So Far
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- What to Expect on the Day Disney Announces the WDW 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
The theme of the All-Star Music is of various types of music!
Note: This Disney World Resort has not yet reopened after its 2020 closure!
Each individual building has its own theme: Calypso, Jazz, Rock, Country, and Broadway. Large 25-40 foot tall icons (statues) decorate the exterior of each building. You’ll see giant cowboy boots, jukeboxes, and electric guitars to name a few.
The All-Star Music along with the Art of Animation are the two Value Resorts that have family Suites. Prices for the suites are about $160-$197 less per night here at All-Star Music than at the Art of Animation!
All-Star Music is in the midst of a room renovation. The renovated rooms will look like the new rooms at Pop Century (See the Pop post for pics). Renovation started in late 2019 with an expected completion of late 2020 to early 2021. This could be delayed to some extent by the spring 2020 economy shutdown.
Rooms sleep up to 6 people, with 2020 non-discounted room prices starting at $112 including tax.
- Standard Room: $118 to $254 – 2 Double Beds
- Preferred Room: $154 to $291 (Closer to the lobby) – 2 Double Beds
- Family Suite: $300 – $581 – 1 Queen Bed and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Chair and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Ottoman
Listed nightly prices are for 2021 and include sales tax and are rounded to the nearest dollar. They do not factor in any military discount as these are based on availability. Prices listed subject to change by Disney.
Disney Value Resort
|Military Discounts of up to 30% off are available at Disney Value Resorts. Military Members are eligible to receive this discount using the Disney Armed Forces Salute|
The only dining location at the All-Star Music is the Intermission Food Court (BLD $) Quick Service – Features American cuisine at various stations: Soup/Salad, Pizza, Entrees, and Bakery. You then pay at a central location.
Menus change for all three meals. Breakfast items are standard (eggs, meats, Mickey waffles), lunch features sandwiches and burgers, while for dinner you can have items like London broil, lasagna, baked chicken, or pepper steak. Online Ordering Available.
Singing Spirits is the Pool Bar at Music.
All Star Pizza Delivery – Have pizza and salads delivered to your room.
Two pools – Calypso and Piano
Calypso Pool – This guitar shaped, heated pool is home to a fountain with the Three Caballeros—Donald Duck, José Carioca and Panchito—playfully spraying water at swimmers.
Piano Pool – A grand piano-shaped watering hole featuring a deck of black and white keys is also available for families looking to play it cool throughout the day.
Kiddy Pool – For the little ones, a Kiddy pool is located near the Calypso Pool.
Arcade – Note’Able Games Arcade, fine-tune your gaming skills at this arcade in the Melody Hall building, adjacent to the food court.
Playground – Little musical prodigies can swing and slide at the play area located near the Jazz Inn section.
Guest Laundry – 24-hour self-service laundry rooms are available near Piano Pool and Calypso Pool.
Jogging Trail – 1 mile long around the resort.
An Animal Kingdom Area Resort
Bus transportation is available to all Disney World guest areas
|This Disney Resort Hotel is a Military Disney Tips Tested Resort!|
The All-Star Resorts are on the lower end of all Disney scales (cost, room size, amenities, activities). Having said that they serve several audiences. They are perfect for a young family on a budget, we stayed at All-Stars when our kids were younger, They are good for those who know they don’t care about more in a room as they’ll only go to it to sleep, and they’re good for solo travelers or couples who don’t want a bigger fancier room. I’ve often stayed at All-Stars on solo research trips.
The lobby is loud in both decibels and decoration.
The food court is very busy every morning as guests grab breakfast before heading to the theme parks.
The three All-Stars are all the same, just with different decorations except for the family suites in All-Star Music.Related Posts:
- Walt Disney World Resorts
- Disney Resorts Tested by MDT
- How do Disney Value Resorts Compare to Shades of Green?
- How do Disney Resorts compare to Shades of Green in price?
- Split Your Stay between Disney Resorts, Shades of Green, or Others
- WDW Room View Categories, Do They Really Matter?
Get a Quote Now
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!