News for 2021 & 2022:
- No 2022 WDW Disney Armed Forces Salute So Far
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- What to Expect on the Day Disney Announces the WDW 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
The theme of the All-Star Sports is of course various Sports!
Note: This Disney World Resort has not yet reopened after its 2020 closure!
Each individual building has its own theme: Football, Baseball, Basketball, Tennis, and Surfing. Large 25-40 foot tall icons (statues) decorate the exterior of each building. You’ll see giant tennis racquets, surfboards, and football helmets to name a few.
The room pictures in this post are current room pics. All-Star Sports will begin a room renovation project in early to mid 2021. THe rooms will then look like the renovated rooms at Pop Century (See the Pop post for pics).
Rooms sleep up to 4 people, with 2020 non-discounted room prices starting at $112 including tax.
- Standard Room: $118 to $254 – 2 double beds
- Preferred Room: $148 to $283 (Closer to the lobby) – 2 double beds
Listed nightly prices are for 2021 and include sales tax and are rounded to the nearest dollar. They do not factor in any military discount as these are based on availability. Prices listed subject to change by Disney.
Disney Value Resort
|Military Discounts of up to 30% off are available at Disney Value Resorts. Military Members are eligible to receive this discount using the Disney Armed Forces Salute|
The only dining location at the All-Star Sports is the End Zone Food Court (BLD $) Quick Service – Features American cuisine at various stations: Soup/Salad, Pizza, Entrees, and Bakery. You then pay at a central location.
Menus change for all three meals. Breakfast items are standard (eggs, meats, Mickey waffles), lunch features sandwiches and burgers, while for dinner you can have items like roast turkey, lasagna, baked chicken, or penne Alfredo. Online Ordering Available.
Grandstand Spirits is the Pool Bar at Sports.
All Star Pizza Delivery – Have pizza and salad s delivered to your room.
Two pools – Surfing and Baseball themed.
Surfboard Bay – Giant-sized surfboards line one sprawling pool area perfect for catching some rays or taking a dip.
Grand Slam – Grand Slam Pool is shaped like a baseball diamond, and it features a Goofy fountain that squirts water at swimmers.
Kiddy Pool – For little ones, a Kiddy pool is located behind Stadium Hall adjacent to Surfboard Bay Pool.
Movies Under the Stars – After the game is won and the day is done, take in a Disney movie outdoors at Surfboard Bay Pool.
Arcade – Game Point Arcade, compete in a variety of video and pinball games at this arcade in Stadium Hall, by the food court.
Playground – Little athletes can climb and slide at the playground located near the Touchdown! hotel area.
Guest Laundry – 24-hour self-service laundry rooms are available near Grand Slam Pool and Surfboard Bay.
Jogging Trail – 1 mile long around the resort.
An Animal Kingdom Area Resort
Bus transportation to all Disney World guest areas
|This Disney Resort Hotel is a Military Disney Tips Tested Resort!|
The All-Star Resorts are on the lower end of all Disney scales (cost, room size, amenities, activities). Having said that they serve several audiences. They are perfect for a young family on a budget, we stayed at All-Stars when our kids were younger, They are good for those who know they don’t care about more in a room as they’ll only go to it to sleep, and they’re good for solo travelers or couples who don’t want a bigger fancier room. I’ve often stayed at All-Stars on solo research trips.
The lobby is loud in both decibels and decoration.
The food court is very busy every morning as guests grab breakfast before heading to the theme parks.
The three All-Stars are all the same, just with different decorations except for the family suites in All-Star Music.Related Posts:
- Walt Disney World Resorts
- Disney Resorts Tested by MDT
- How do Disney Value Resorts Compare to Shades of Green?
- How do Disney Resorts compare to Shades of Green in price?
- Split Your Stay between Disney Resorts, Shades of Green, or Others
- WDW Room View Categories, Do They Really Matter?
Get a Quote Now
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!