I’m Concerned About Privacy/Security, What Information Does Disney Collect During The Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Activation Process?
Many people have contacted me over the years because they were very concerned that Disney might be accessing Privacy Act information. because they collect information about the member during the ticket activation process.
You can rest assured that this is not the case!
- They do not have access to MILPDS or any other military database systems.
- They do not scan or swipe CACs
- They do not record Social Security Numbers.
All Disney states they want is the service member’s name, birth date, and perhaps an e-mail address.
This is the information that they use to track your ticket usage.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!