Military Discounted Tickets have been announced for the 2022 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a special event held each winter on select nights at Disney World’s Magic Kingdom theme park.
Your Disney Armed Forces Salute ticket will not get you into Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, the purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend!
Celebrate the magic of the season in the holiday wonderland of Magic Kingdom theme park. Gather with loved ones for a festive sight and sound filled special event that is sure to make you merry! This festive celebration is filled with live entertainment, spectacular fireworks and an oh-so-jolly holiday parade.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Dates for 2022
The event is held on select nights in November and December.
This year the dates are:
November 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22, 27, & 29
December 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13 15, 16, & 18
Discounted Military Tickets
- November 10, 14, 15, & 17 – Adults $146.00 / Child (3-9) $136.00
- November 8, 11, & 18 – Adults $156.00 / Child (3-9) $146.00
- November 27, & 29 and December 1, 2, 4, 6, & 8 – Adults $166.00 / Child (3-9) $156.00
- December 9, 11, 13 15, 16, & 18 – Adults $176.00 / Child (3-9) $166.00
Adult = Age 10+, Child = Ages 3 – 9
Active and Retired U.S. Military, including members of the U.S. Coast Guard and participating members of the National Guard or Reserve, may purchase discounted Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets for special military priced event nights. They may also purchase additional tickets for up to five (5) family members and/or friends.
Non-Military Tickets can be ordered ahead of time by calling 407-W-DISNEY (407-934-7639), or visit disneyworld.com (Disney Vacation Club members must call Member Services.)
Where Can You Purchase These Specially Priced Tickets?
- From Shades of Green:
- You may also purchase these special tickets in person or long distance from Shades of Green’s Ticket Office
- Direct From Walt Disney World:
- These special tickets must be purchased in person (with proper military ID) from Walt Disney World ticket or Guest Relations locations! They can not be pre-purchased over the phone or internet.
You Cannot buy these tickets at:
- Base Ticket Offices
- Or via phone from Disney
All dates, prices, and details subject to change by Disney.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party features:
7 p.m. to midnight, you can get in after 4 p.m. with your party ticket.
Throughout the evening, you can:
- Head over to Cinderella Castle for a yuletide stage show, starring Mickey Mouse!
- Delight in the amazingly festive Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks show!
- Gather to watch Disney Characters give a yuletide nod to the season during Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.
- Get the perfect picture with Disney pals dressed in their Christmas best!
- Make your night extra sweet when you explore the park searching for cookies and cocoa.
- Take in the elaborate decorations that bring the spirit of the season to life!
Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade – Main Street U.S.A. comes alive with yuletide spirit on select nights. Snap memorable photos of dancing gingerbread men, marching toy soldiers and beloved Disney Characters as they float by, waving hello. There’s even a special appearance by Santa Claus–riding in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
Revel in these festivities that are crafted just for this joyful season and fill the air with yuletide magic!
Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration at Cinderella Castle
Mickey and his pals host some of their friends for an unforgettable Christmas soiree filled with medleys of delightful classic and contemporary holiday songs, and magical holiday projections on Cinderella Castle building to a sensational, snowy finale.
Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade
Wave to your Disney friends in this holiday parade brimming with cheer! Gingerbread men, elves and others dance down Main Street, U.S.A. with such Disney Characters as:
- Jiminy Cricket
- Scrooge McDuck
And many more—not to mention Santa, wishing you a “Merry Christmas!” from his colorful sleigh!
A Frozen Holiday Wish
Get swept up in the holiday spirit when Queen Elsa transforms Cinderella Castle.
A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas!
Buzz Lightyear, Mike Wazowski and Stitch fight holiday doldrums across the galaxy in this jolly musical revue chock full of the coolest dance numbers. Stitch is on a special mission to track down Santa. But will this adorable alien be naughty or nice to Saint Nick? Find out what happens at the rockin’ grand finale!
Bust a move during a mega-fun dance party at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café.
Disney Junior Jingle Jam
In Storybook Circus, the Disney Junior Jingle Jam gives young partygoers the chance to get their groove on with favorite characters from popular Disney Junior shows Fancy Nancy, Vampirina, Doc McStuffins and The Lion Guard.
- Meet-and-greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom park with some of your favorite Disney Characters
- Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa
- A magical snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.
Attractions Open During the Party
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
“it’s a small world”
Peter Pan’s Flight
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Decked Out Attractions
Check out holiday-themed makeovers of fan-favorite attractions.
- In Tomorrowland, you can cruise a festive freeway filled with thousands of lights, stylized décor and a fun, futuristic holiday soundtrack as you get behind the wheel on the “Tomorrowland Speedway Race Through the Holidays.”
- The crew at Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor is filling their laugh canisters with some holiday cheer at their “Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor Holiday Show” for everyone visiting the Monster World during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Space Mountain – Holiday Run!! launches you on an adventure through the cosmos, filled with interstellar lighting and high-energy holiday tunes.
- Mad Tea Party in Fantasyland becomes a wild and wacky Christmas party––where you can spin your teacup to one of 4 holiday combos of lights and music.
- Get ready to laugh on a Jingle Cruise packed with holiday-themed puns
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!