Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute What About Tickets?
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Info
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened See these Posts to see what's different!
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
On a recent trip to Shades of Green, Walt Disney World’s Military only Resort, we dropped by the Garden Gallery for breakfast.
The Garden Gallery is Shades of Green’s Buffet Style restaurant, which is open for breakfast and dinner.
The Garden Gallery serves a traditional American style buffet breakfast every morning. You’ll be sure to find something that everyone in your party will like.
After being seated, your server will get your drink orders and bring them to the table while you are making your first trip to the buffet.
The food at the buffet is good and plentiful, with food service workers refreshing the hot items continuously.
Military Disney Tips recommends the Garden Gallery Buffet if you’ve got the time for a sit down meal and want to fill up for your Walt Disney World day.
The buffet prices are: $13.95 for adults (12+), $7.95 for kids 5-11, kids 2-4 are $2.95, and kids under 2 are free.
Check out the buffet pictures below.
Have you eaten at the Garden Gallery? Tell us what you thought in the comments below.
One word of caution, the lines waiting to be seated can be long during the morning rush when everyone is trying to get to the Disney theme parks at the same time. Be sure to build some extra time into your schedule if you want a big filling breakfast. There are several other Quick Service options if you’d rather grab something on the go.
The made to order omelets, waffles and Mickey Pancakes are the big hit!
Be sure to tell us all about you Garden Gallery Experience in the comments!
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!