Special Info for these Crazy Times:
News for 2021:
- Walt Disney World – One Step Closer to Normal
- Disneyland Resort Reopening Details
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened. See Our Trip Reports:
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Our Return to Walt Disney World (Aug/Sep 2020)
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Nov 2020)
- Our Third Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Jan 2021)
Looking for a Disney World resort room that sleeps 6 at a great Rate?
Try a Junior Suite at Shades of Green.
(Updated October 2019 with new 2020 prices, note the decor has been updated with the Palm Wing renovation, but the layout is of course the same)
I recently had the opportunity to stay in a Shades of Green Junior Suite and I really enjoyed it!
It was so roomy and spacious. It consisted of a large living area, which had 2 fold out double couches and a master bedroom with a queen bed.
Everyone will have no problems getting ready in the morning using the 2 full bathrooms, each has a separate shower and double sink area.
The suite has a kitchenette with mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee pot. china, glassware, and silver is provided.
Be sure to check out the video tour below!
There are also quite a few pictures below, click them to see larger versions.
The room rate for the Shades of Green Junior Suites is $304 per night with no tax added (FY20 Prices). For a comparison, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Cabins also sleep 6, are much smaller, and run from $375 to $665 plus tax depending on the time of year (2019 Rates). If you are able to get a Disney Armed Forces Salute discount rate of up to 35% for the Fort Wilderness Cabins it can drop the rates to $400.00 to $737.00 with tax.
Shades Of Green Junior Suite Video Tour
Shades Of Green Junior Suite Pictures
Thanks for checking out this post, I hope you find it helpful!
For more information on Shades of Green see the links below.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!