Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- Walt Disney World Starting to Discount 2021
- Will There Be a 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discount? When Will Disney Announce a 2021 Salute Room Discount?
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Shades of Green Re-Open at Walt Disney World
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Military Ticket Sales Resume
- 2020 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts Are Back
Mangino’s Steakhouse is the single table service restaurant at at Shades of Green, Walt Disney World’s Military Resort.
Mangino’s Steakhouse is located on the lower lobby level of Shades of Green’s main building. The former Italian restaurant is still decorated in country farmhouse style, with mixed sets of tables and chairs.
There are several rooms in which guests can be seated.
Shades of Green says: Mangino’s serves “steakhouse classics infused with old-world charm.”
The open style kitchen gives you a peek int food preparation.
On the menu you’ll find appetizers and soups, followed by every cut of steak imaginable. Ribs, seafood, chicken, and combo dishes are also available. Sides are extra.
Update July 2019 – Mangino’s has added quite a few of their Italian menu items from before the transition to a steakhouse. I suspect many complained about the limited menu.
It’s been years since I’ve been wowed at Mangino’s. The last few visits over the last couple years the service has been lackluster and the food adequate.
Check out how our military community rates Mangino’s just below.
Here’s how MDT Readers rate Mangino’s on a 1 to 5 scale in our Shades of Green Surveys:
Mangino’s Overall Dining Experience – 4.67
Mangino’s Value – 3.84
Mangino’s Food Quality – 3.88
“Mangino’s was good, but a little overpriced for what you get (admittedly, not quite as expensive as you might expect a hotel restaurant though). ”
“We have stayed at SOG 7 times now and did not enjoy Manginos twice, so have not returned (cold food, slow service). ”
“The to go ordering was a mess. I didn’t like how we could only order certain things off of the menu. For example, we loved the mozzarella sticks from Mangino’s but we could not order them to go?!?”
Hours – 5 p.m. to Midnight
Carry-out service is also available 6 p.m. to midnight
Mangino’s Bistro to Go Menu 6 to 10 p.m.
Mangino’s Bistro to Go Late Night Menu 10 p.m. to midnight
The Garden Gallery buffet restaurant is just across the hall.
What do you think of Mangino’s? Let us know in the comments section below!
See the other Dining Options at Shades of Green.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
See all the current Shades of Green Discounts and Packages
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages.Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Links to Everything Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!