Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- Walt Disney World Starting to Discount 2021
- Will There Be a 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discount? When Will Disney Announce a 2021 Salute Room Discount?
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Shades of Green Re-Open at Walt Disney World
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Military Ticket Sales Resume
- 2020 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts Are Back
The Caribbean Beach Resort is the oldest Moderate Resort and is themed on the Caribbean Islands.
The resort is divided into five sections, each with a different theme, the sections are: Aruba, Jamaica, Martinique, Barbados, and Trinidad. Each section has its own quiet pool if you don’t feel like making the trek to the main pool.
Rooms at the Caribbean Beach sleep up to 5 people, with 2020 non-discounted room prices starting at $230 including tax.
- Standard View: $230 – $400 – 2 queen beds
- Standard View – 5th Sleeper: $246 – $417 – 2 queen beds and 1 Child-Size Pull-Down bed
- Water or Pool View: $262 – $429 – 2 queen beds
- King Bed: $269 – $435 – 1 king bed
- Water or Pool View – 5th Sleeper: $279 – $446 – 2 queen beds and 1 Child-Size Pull-Down bed
- Preferred Room: $315 – $462 – 2 double beds
- Pirate room: $315 – $461 – 2 double beds
- Pirate Room Water View: $323 – $505 – 2 double beds
The Caribbean offers Pirate Rooms. Your little swashbuckler will love the skull and cross bones and pirate ship décor.
Newly remodeled rooms have plenty of power outlets and USB plugs.
Disney Moderate Resort
|Military Discounts of up to 35% off are available at Disney Moderate Resorts. Military Members are eligible to receive this discount using the Disney Armed Forces Salute|
Centertown Market – BLD $ – Quick Service – This is a fast-casual restaurant with an indoor street market vibe and flavorful Latin- and Caribbean-inspired breakfast and dinner menus, as well as a grab ‘n’ go market for specialty coffee and a quick bite to go. Mobile Ordering Available.
Sebastian’s Bistro – D $$ – Table Service – Enjoy delightful surf and turf meals infused with rich Latin and Caribbean flavors such as salads, grilled jerk chicken wings and many seafood entrées.
Spyglass Grill – BLD $ – Quick Service – American fare with a Caribbean twist for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This convenient walk-up counter is nestled in the Trinidad pool area, with a patio overlooking Barefoot Bay. (Located in the Trinidad section, the farthest from the main lobby area). Mobile Ordering Available.
Banana Cabana Pool Bar
We stayed here right after the recent remodle
Main Pool with Water Slide and Hot Tub – At the Fuentes del Morro Pool you can hold the fort at this Old Spanish citadel with a zero-entry pool, 2 slides and water cannons. Climb a spiral staircase to the top of a turret for an 82-foot trip down the larger slide, which penetrates the fortress wall! Enjoy two relaxing spas with the capacity for 12.
Five Quiet Pools – One in each village, offer escape for the less boisterous buccaneers of your crew.
Kids Water Play Area – Kids less than 48 inches tall will love being marooned at the nearby shipwreck play area, where a barrel periodically dumps a deluge and 3 small slides delight little scallywags.
Movies Under the Stars – Watch some of your favorite Disney films outside in the fresh evening air at Caribbean Cay Island.
Caribbean Beach Campfire Activities – Gather ‘round as the sun goes down for old-fashioned family fun as you roast marshmallows by a crackling fire.
Pirate Adventure Cruise – Scallywags 4 to 12 years of age can set sail on a pirate adventure, following clues to discover hidden treasure.
Fishing – Experience catch-and-release fishing at its finest with a guided excursion leaving from the Marina
Bike and Surry Bike Rentals – Embark on a leisurely bicycle outing along the island promenade.
Arcade – Goombay Games Arcade, for video games, air hockey and more, visit this arcade located in the Old Port Royale complex.
Four Playgrounds – There is a playground at Caribbean Cay and there are small playgrounds located on the village beaches of Barbados, Jamaica and Trinidad South.
Guest Laundry – 24-hour self-service laundry rooms are located in each of the 6 villages.
Jogging Trail – 0.6-mile course with views of Barefoot Bay.
Lakeside Beaches are available for you to enjoy at each village. Grab a hammock and kick back.
An Epcot Area Resort
Bus transportation is available to all Disney World guest areas
The Caribbean Beach is one of the resorts that has Disney Skyliner gondola system for transportation to Epcot and Disney Hollywood Studios.
The Caribbean Beach is the main Skyliner hub. There are 3 separate lines which run from CBR to:
- Disney Hollywood Studios
- The Riviera Resort and Epcot
- Art of Animation and Pop Century Resorts
When heading to the theme parks during the morning rush, you will only have to wait in 1 line. Those coming from Pop/AoA wait in line there and then go to the back of the line at the Caribbean Beach Station!
|This Disney Resort Hotel is a Military Disney Tips Approved Resort!|
We’ve stayed here several times over the years, some older nostalgic trips when the kids were younger, and most recently in late 2019 after the big remodel. It’s a big spread out resort, but we really enjoy it. The main common area is great and the new Skyliner is a big plus!Related Posts:
- Walt Disney World Resorts
- Disney Resorts Tested by MDT
- How do Disney Moderate Resorts Compare to Shades of Green?
- How do Disney Resorts compare to Shades of Green in price?
- Split Your Stay between Disney Resorts, Shades of Green, or Others
- WDW Room View Categories, Do They Really Matter?
Get a Quote Now
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!