News for 2021 & 2022:
- No 2022 WDW Disney Armed Forces Salute So Far
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- What to Expect on the Day Disney Announces the WDW 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
How Can I Buy More Than 6 Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets for My Large Party?
Do you have a large party traveling to Walt Disney World? Do you need more than the 6 Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets that are allowed per eligible member?
We have your solution in this post!
There are 2 different cases that we will discuss:
- Immediate Family
- Extended Family and/or Friends
Immediate Families are allowed to buy the number of Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets that they need for themselves!
Disney defines immediate family as: Mom, Dad, & their Dependent Children.
We’ve posted on this before so won’t go into detail.
Just go to the post to learn more: I need more than 6 Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets What Can I Do?
Extended Family and/or Friends
If you have a big party traveling that is not your immediate family there are still options for you!
There are several types of Military Discounted Disney Tickets, the Salute tickets aren’t all there is.
There are 2 other types of Disney Military Tickets:
- Regular Military Discounted Magic Your Way Tickets
- Stars and Stripes Passes From Shades of Green
Regular Military Discounted Magic Your Way Tickets
Many newer members of the military have never experienced a time when Disney did not offer the Disney Armed Forces Salute, but prior to January 2009 there was no such thing (except for one similar offer during part of 2002).
Before these fairly new Salute Offers we had the Regularly Discounted Disney Tickets and we still do today.
Read More about the Regular Military Discounted Magic Your Way Tickets
Stars and Stripes Passes From Shades of Green
These tickets are sold only by Shades of Green only to those staying on Walt Disney World property.
These tickets are available to anyone staying anywhere on Walt Disney World property, you do not have to stay at Shades of Green.
These special tickets are a length of stay pass which include theme park admission for the number of days on the ticket, the ability to park hop, and a limited Plus option (they do not include Mini Golf).
Read More about the Stars and Stripes Passes
When using different kinds of Disney Military Tickets, it’s important to remember that adults (ages 10+) should be the ones to use the Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets as these offer the biggest savings for that age group. Children (ages 3-9) should use these other Military Tickets as there are adult and children’s versions and the kids are cheaper.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!