Special Info for these Crazy Times:
News for 2021:
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- 2021 Walt Disney World Armed Forces Salute Ticket Announcement
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened. See Our Trip Reports:
- Our Return to Walt Disney World (Aug/Sep 2020)
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Nov 2020)
- Our Third Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Jan 2021)
Military Members who qualify as Florida Residents save even more on Walt Disney World Tickets.
Shades of Green offers several different Florida Resident tickets for the military community.
Updated 18 February 2021
Offering are often seasonal or yearly and change over time.
You must have a Florida ID, own property in FL, or a have FL address where you receive mail. See more on documentation at the bottom of the page.
These Florida Tickets come in several varieties. Learn more about the difference between the Difference between the Water Parks and Sports Option and Park Hopper Plus Option.
NOTE: Available Walt Disney World Ticket Types Are Extremely Limited At This Time! This will remain in effect until they resume normal operations.
Unavailable tickets have the price struck-through, they remain on the page for planning purposes.
One Day Tickets
There are three one day ticket options available. A 1-day Park Hopper that allows admission to more than one theme park per day, a single park ticket with the addition of the Water Park and Sports Option, or a Park Hopper with the addition of the Water Park and Sports Option.
There has been a big change to the 1-Day Ticket pricing as of February 2021.
The change being that there are now 2 prices for all 1-Day Tickets. The “Seasonal, which is the version and pricing that we have always had, however these are no longer valid at Christmas time, and the (non-seasonal) 1-day tickets which have no blackout datess at Christmas and are good all year, but are about $20 more expensive.
Don’t blame me for the naming convention! It seems to me the cheaper ones that you would use most of the year would be the regular ones and the more expensive ones that you would only need to use during the Christmas “Season” would be called the “seasonal” ones… But that’s just me.
Note the more expensive versions only needs to be used during the Seasonal Blockout dates.
|One Day Tickets||
|Florida Resident 1-Day Park Hopper Seasonal*||$146.25||$141.00|
|Florida Resident 1-Day 1Park + 1 Water Park and Sports Option Seasonal*||$148.75||$143.50|
|Florida Resident 1Day Park Hopper + 1 Plus Option Seasonal*||$166.75||$161.50|
|Florida Resident 1-Day Park Hopper||$166.75||$161.75|
|Florida Resident 1-Day 1Park + 1 Water Park and Sports Option||$169.50||$164.25|
|Florida Resident 1Day Park Hopper + 1 Plus Option||$187.50||$182.25|
* Seasonal Blockout dates: December 18, 2021 – December 31, 2021 and December 17, 2022 – December 31, 2022.
Florida Resident Tickets expire 14 days after the date of first use or on December 31, 2022, whichever comes first. First use must occur on or before December 31, 2022. Parking is not included.
Florida Resident Disney Select Tickets
Disney Select Tickets come in 3 and 4 day lengths, in single park, Park Hopper, Waterpark and Sports, and Park Hopper Plus options.
|Disney Select Tickets||Adult 10+||Child 3-9|
|3-Day Disney Select||$216.00||$206.00|
|3-Day Disney Select Park Hopper||$252.50||$242.75|
|3-Day Disney Select Water Park and Sports||$250.25||$240.50|
|3-Day Disney Select Park Hopper Plus||$272.00||$262.25|
|4-Day Disney Select||$245.25||$235.50|
|4-Day Disney Select Park Hopper||$286.50||$276.75|
|4-Day Disney Select Water Park and Sports||$279.25||$269.50|
|4-Day Disney Select Park Hopper Plus||$306.00||$296.25|
Florida Resident Select Tickets expire 14 days after the date of first use or on December 31, 2022, whichever comes first. First use must occur on or before December 31, 2022. Parking is not included.
Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets
Discover Disney Tickets come in 2, 3, and 4 day lengths, in single park, and Hopper.
Discover Disney Tickets
|Adult 10+||Child 3-9|
|2-Day Discover Disney||$147.00||$147.00|
|2-Day Discover Disney with Park Hopper||$183.50||$183.50|
|3-Day Discover Disney||$176.25||$176.25|
|3-Day Discover Disney with Park Hopper||$217.50||$217.50|
|4-Day Discover Disney||$195.25||$195.75|
|4-Day Discover Disney with Park Hopper||$237.00||$237.00|
Allows admission to one of the following them parks for the number of days on the ticket. Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Visiting more than one theme park on the same day requires the Park Hopper Option (which is not included with this Ticket).
Blockout days: 3-Day and 4-Day FEB 13-15, MAR 26-APR 11 & MAY 28-31 . Tickets expire (including any options) and may not be used after June 18, 2021.
All prices this page updated September 2020, subject to change without notice.
Florida Residency Proof
Each person 18 years and older must show proof of residency.
A valid military ID card and proof of residency required at time of purchase and redemption. Acceptable forms of residency are: Florida driver’s license with a Florida address, a Florida state issued ID card with a Florida address, or a Florida Base military ID. If you do not have a Florida ID, then you must provide one of the following dated within the last 2 months evidencing a Florida residential address; a monthly mortagage statement; a Florida Vehicle Registration or Title; homowner’s insurance policy or bill, an automobile insurance policy or bill; a utility bill; mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statement; or mail from a Federal, State, County or City government agency.
- Shades of Green Ticket Office
- Use Your Military Star Card at Shades of Green
- Buy Long Distance Tickets from Shades of Green
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets
- Regular Military Discounted Magic Your Way Tickets
- Shades of Green’s Stars and Stripes Tickets
- Disney World Military Florida Resident Tickets
- What's the difference between the Water Parks and Sports Option & Park Hopper Plus Option
- Walt Disney World Military Non-Theme Park Tickets
- Universal Orlando Resort Military Tickets and Passes
- SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Military Discount Tickets
- Military Discounted Tickets for Other Orlando Area Attractions
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!