Shades of Green’s Ticket Sales Office not only sells tickets for the big Theme Parks, they also have tickets for lots of smaller Central Florida Locations!
There is lots to do in the Orlando Area and Central Florida! And Shades of Green carries tickets to lots of fun places.
We won’t post the usual table of prices here because the list is long and ever changing. Instead we’ll highlight some and mention types of attractions.
One type of discount that’s offered is on Dinner Shows, there are a few all over the area, in Kissimmee and on International Drive. There are Knights in shining armor, pirates, and mysteries to choose from.
The Crayola Experience is a short drive away from Disney World.
There are lots of entertainment options in the International Drive area, Ripley’s Believe It Or Not and Wonder Works are a couple.
There are some great historic and natural options, Gatorland, one of the very old local attractions that predates WDW has great discounts, or take a Wild Florida Airboat Ride.
If you are up for a great day-trip, Kennedy Space Center offers military discounts. While on the coast, check out the beach or stop by Patrick AFB.
Venues are added or dropped all the time, so you should confirm your intended venue is still on the list with Shades of Green and also be sure ask if you’ve heard of something that you are interested in.
Shades of Green’s Page
- Shades of Green Ticket Office
- Use Your Military Star Card at Shades of Green
- Buy Long Distance Tickets from Shades of Green
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets
- Regular Military Discounted Magic Your Way Tickets
- Disney World Military Florida Resident Tickets and Annual Passes
- What's the difference between the Water Parks and Sports Option & Park Hopper Plus Option
- Walt Disney World Military Non-Theme Park Tickets
- Universal Orlando Resort Military Tickets and Passes
- SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Military Discount Tickets
- Military Discounted Tickets for Other Orlando Area Attractions
This MDT Post By: Steve Bell
Steve is the the Military Disney Tips Founder. He a retired U.S. Military Member who's been touring the Disney Parks since 1971! Steve's mission is to help military families with their Disney vacations in every way. Check out Steve's Bio.
Subscribe to Steve's email newsletter to get website updates and news by clicking this link.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!