- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Military Ticket Sales Resume
- 2020 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts Are Back
Even though the Disney parks are closed Disney Security continues to honor the U.S. Flag.
Raising the flag each morning and lowering it at the end of the day just like always!
Walt Disney World Resort President Josh D’Amaro said:
“While our world looks very different today, one thing endures…the American flag still flies over Walt Disney World. I’m inspired how our Security Cast Members continue to raise it each and every morning at Magic Kingdom while they are on duty protecting the magic. It’s a symbol that we’re still here and will not falter. I hope this inspires you as well. We will be back. Thanks to all our incredible Cast Members who continue to maintain the magic until that day. Until then, please take care of yourselves and your families. We will see you soon.“
Kudos to the Security Cast Members. It is good to know they are still honoring our flag!
See more info about Disney’s Parks Retreat Ceremonies and Flags:
- Disney World’s Magic Kingdom Flag Retreat Ceremony
- Disneyland’s Flag Retreat Ceremony
- Veterans Can Participate In Disney’s Magic Kingdom Flag Retreat
- Walt Disney Theme Park’s American Flags
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!