Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute What About Tickets?
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Info
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened See these Posts to see what's different!
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
Staying on Walt Disney World Property
Staying at a Disney owned resort comes with many benefits, the most intangible of which is that you will feel like you are at Disney during your entire trip, not just while at the parks. Staying at a Disney owned resort is an immersive experience and so much more convenient.
There are also some very real benefits of spending your vacation at a Walt Disney World Resort.
Check out this list of amenities that you’ll receive when you stay in a Disney Resort:
- Free Disney provided roundtrip transportation to your resort from the Orlando International Airport (Disney’s Magical Express).
- Free transportation from your resort to all WDW destinations via Disney’s fleet of buses, boats, monorails, and gondolas.
- Free theme park parking, should you decide to drive your car.
- Participation in Extra Magic Hours – early entry and late stays at designated parks on designated days. The general public is not allowed in during Extra Magic Hours.
- Property wide charging of your Disney purchases (Merchandise, Dining, etc.) to your room.
- Disney Merchandise delivery to your resort (from the theme parks or Disney Springs)
- Guaranteed theme park entry on high attendance days when the parks close due to nearing capacity
- Booking FastPass Plus reservations 60 days prior to check in
- The ability to add the various Disney Dining Plans to your vacation
- The ability to book Advance Dining Reservations for your entire trip (up to 10 days) at the 180-day mark.
Also See these Related Resort Posts:
- Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World Resort Theming
- Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort Categories and Room Types
- Walt Disney World Room View Types – Do They Matter at Value and Moderate Resorts?
- Military Disney Tips Tested and Approved Resorts
- Split Stays at Walt Disney World Resorts and Shades of Green
- Top Ten Things You Should Know About The Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts
- Top 8 Reasons to Use An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
Let Military Disney Tips’ Recommended Travel Agent assist you with your Disney Resort reservation at no additional cost.
Note: Links to SellMyTimeshare.com are affiliate links.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!