Staying on Walt Disney World Property
Staying at a Disney owned resort comes with many benefits, the most intangible of which is that you will feel like you are at Disney during your entire trip, not just while at the parks. Staying at a Disney owned resort is an immersive experience and so much more convenient.
There are also some very real benefits of spending your vacation at a Walt Disney World Resort.
Check out this list of amenities that you’ll receive when you stay in a Disney Resort:
- Free transportation from your resort to all WDW destinations via Disney’s fleet of buses, boats, monorails, and gondolas.
- Free Parking at your Resort
- Free theme park parking, should you decide to drive your car.
- Early Entry 30 minutes prior to regular theme park hours at every theme park every day. No one else is allowed in during Early Entry.
- And for Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort guests, Extended Evening Hours on select nights in select theme parks (includes Shades of Green). Everyone else must leave during Extended Evening Hours.
- Property wide charging of your Disney purchases (Merchandise, Dining, etc.) to your room.
- Disney Merchandise delivery to your resort from the theme parks or Disney Springs. Currently Unavailable. In the mean time all merchandize purchases can always be shipped home for free.
- Guaranteed theme park entry on high attendance days when the parks close due to nearing capacity. Currently Unavailable due to park capacity limitations.
- Guests staying at Select Disney Resorts can purchase Disney Genie Individual Attractions at 7 a.m. the day of their visit. Others can do so after the park opening time.
- The ability to add the various Disney Dining Plans to your vacation.
- The ability to book Advance Dining Reservations for your entire trip (up to 10 days) at the 60-day mark.
Also See these Related Resort Posts:
- Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World Resort Theming
- Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort Categories and Room Types
- Walt Disney World Room View Types – Do They Matter at Value and Moderate Resorts?
- Military Disney Tips Tested and Approved Resorts
- Split Stays at Walt Disney World Resorts and Shades of Green
- Top Ten Things You Should Know About The Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts
- Top 8 Reasons to Use An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
Let Military Disney Tips’ Recommended Travel Agent assist you with your Disney Resort reservation at no additional cost.
This MDT Post By: Steve Bell
Steve is the the Military Disney Tips Founder. He a retired U.S. Military Member who's been touring the Disney Parks since 1971! Steve's mission is to help military families with their Disney vacations in every way. Check out Steve's Bio.
Subscribe to Steve's email newsletter to get website updates and news by clicking this link.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!