Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
- Walt Disney World Starting to Discount 2021
- Will There Be a 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discount? When Will Disney Announce a 2021 Salute Room Discount?
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
Walt Disney World’s Newest Disney Vacation Club Resort is Spectacular!
Beautiful rooms and common areas, great restaurants, and Skyliner access make this one of WDW’s very best!
The Riviera captures the look and feel of Europe and the Mediterranean and has a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere.
Riviera Resort offers five room types: Tower Studios, Deluxe Studios, 1-Bedroom villas, 2-Bedroom villas, and 3-Bedroom grand villas.
Tower Studios are a first-of-their-kind room design for Walt Disney World and suit parties of two or fewer with a Murphy-style bed.
The guest rooms at the Riviera are bright and beautifully decorated with lots of interesting artwork.
You’ll also find lots of artwork around the resort in hallways and common areas.
- Tower Studio: $429 – $738 – With 1 Queen-Size Pull Down Bed. Unique 2 person accommodation featuring flexible living space and a private balcony. Views of Landscaping or Parking Area.
- Deluxe Studio – Standard View: $642 – $1025- With 1 Queen Bed and 1 Queen-Size Pull Down Bed and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Spacious accommodations include a kitchenette with small fridge and microwave, and porch or balcony. Views of Parking Areas.
- Deluxe Studio – Preferred View: $723 – $1160 – With 1 Queen Bed and 1 Queen-Size Pull Down Bed and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Spacious accommodations include a kitchenette with small fridge and microwave, and porch or balcony. Views of Courtyard, Lake, Landscaping, Pool or Disney Skyliner.
- 1 Bedroom Villa – Standard View: $911 – $1415 – With 1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Pull Down Bed and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Great for families, villas include a full kitchen and a split bathroom that features 2 sink areas. Views of Parking Areas.
- 1 Bedroom Villa – Preferred View: $996 – $1667 – With 1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Pull Down Bed and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Great for families, villas include a full kitchen and a split bathroom that features 2 sink areas. Views of Courtyard, Lake, Landscaping, Pool or Disney Skyliner.
- 2 Bedroom Villa – Standard View: $1443 – $2214 – With 1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Pull Down Bed and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Great for large families, Villa accommodations include full kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, washer, dryer. Views of Parking Areas.
- 2 Bedroom Villa – Preferred View: $1578 – $2541 – With 1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Pull Down Bed and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Great for large families, Villa accommodations include full kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, washer, dryer. Views of Courtyard, Lake, Landscaping, Pool or Disney Skyliner.
- 3 Bedroom Grand Villa: $2892 – $4677 – With 1 King Bed and 4 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Grand villas includes a full kitchen with an island, formal dining area and 3 full bathrooms. Views of Lake.
Disney DVC Resort
|Military Discounts of up to 40% off are available at Disney DVC Resorts. Military Members are eligible to receive this discount using the Disney Armed Forces Salute|
The rRiviera has a few great dining options, plus quick access to Epcot and Hollywood Studios with their dining options via the Skyliner.
Topolino’s Terrace – B, D$$$ – Table Service – Fine Dining – Rooftop dining with a view and character breakfasts. Breakfast à la Art with Mickey & Friends. Top of the line seafood and meat menu for dinner.
Le Petit Cafe – B, L, D$ – A small counter Lounge, located off the lobby. Specialty cocktails, cocktails, beer and cider, wine, plus a limited snack menu.
Primo Piatto – B, L, D$ – Quick Service – Pancakes, waffles, egg sandwiches, pizzas, hot and cold sandwiches, snacks, beer and wine, cocktails.
Bar Riva – L, D$ – Table/Barr Service – Indoor/Outdoor Bar located near the pool area. Sandwiches, wings, salad with a Mediterranean flair.
At the Riviera Pool, sun umbrellas dot the grounds as the inviting waters cast a warm, golden glow upon the surrounding stucco façades. Pure vacation bliss awaits at this family-friendly pool, which also features a pool slide that winds around a stately column tower.
Beau Soleil Pool beckons you to unwind alongside shimmering waters in a soothing setting.
Hot Tub – At the main pool
Kiddy Pool – S’il Vous Play, an interactive water play area for kids that’s inspired by the grand public fountains of Europe—featuring a ballet of friendly Fantasia characters.
Guest Laundry – Enjoy 24-hour self-service laundry room, plus dry cleaning and valet laundry services, and an in-room washer and dryer.
Fitness Center – Athlétique Fitness Center
An Epcot Area Resort
Bus transportation is available to all Disney World guest areas. Buses to Epcot and Hollywood Studios can be limited or do not run during Skyliner operating hours.
The Riviera is one of the resorts that has the Disney Skyliner gondola system for transportation to Epcot and Disney Hollywood Studios.
The the Riviera’s Skyliner Station is an an intermediate station between Epcot and the Caribbean Beach Resort. From here you can ride to Epcot in one direction and to the Caribbean Beach Station in the other. You must get off at the Caribbean Station and board another line to continue your journey to Hollywood Studios or Disney’s Pop Century and Art of Animation Resorts.
When heading to the theme parks during the morning rush, you will experience 2 different situations.
When heading to Epcot, you’ll board the Skyliner at the Riviera and get off at Epcot’s International Gateway Station.
When heading to Hollywood Studios, you’ll board the Skyliner at the Riviera and get off at the Caribbean Beach Resort Station. When you arrive at the Caribbean Beach Station you will go to the back of the line waiting there in order to continue on! Factor this into your planning.
|This Disney Resort Hotel is a Military Disney Tips Favorite Resort!|
We just experienced the Riviera for the first time this year (2020) and simply loved it.
It is new, beautiful, and convenient. Dining options are plentiful given the small size of the resort and high quality.
We are not yet sold on the Skyliner for reasons we go into in our Skyliner page, but other than that a Disney gem!
- Walt Disney World Resorts
- Disney Resorts Tested by MDT
- How do Disney Deluxe Resorts Compare to Shades of Green?
- How do Disney Resorts compare to Shades of Green in price?
- Split Your Stay between Disney Resorts, Shades of Green, or Others
- WDW Room View Categories, Do They Really Matter?
Get a Quote Now
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!