News for 2021 & 2022:
- No 2022 WDW Disney Armed Forces Salute So Far
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- What to Expect on the Day Disney Announces the WDW 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
You’ll enjoy the beach/ocean theming in this beautiful DVC Resort.
The Beach Club Villas are collocated with the Disney Beach Club Resort and Yacht Club Resort and all 3 share many facilities including Stormalong Bay, the awesome sand bottomed, zero entry pool with pirate ship water slide and kids water play area.
The Villas portion is a Disney Vacation Club Resort.
- Deluxe Studio: $504 – $883 – With 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Queen Bed and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Spacious accommodations include a kitchenette with small fridge and microwave, and porch or balcony. Views of Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Woods, Pool or Courtyard.
- 1 Bedroom Villa: $765 – $1268 – With 1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa or 1 King Bed and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa. Great for families, villas include a full kitchen and a split bathroom that features 2 sink areas. Views of Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Woods, Pool or Courtyard.
- 2 Bedroom Villa: $1149 – $2179 – With 1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Double-Size Pull Down Bed or 1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Great for a large family, villas include a full kitchen, dining area, washer and dryer. Views of Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Woods, Pool or Courtyard.
Listed nightly prices are for 2021 and include sales tax and are rounded to the nearest dollar. They do not factor in any military discount as these are based on availability. Prices listed subject to change by Disney.
Disney DVC Resort
|Military Discounts of up to 40% off are available at Disney DVC Resorts. Military Members are eligible to receive this discount using the Disney Armed Forces Salute|
Cape May Café – BD$$$ – Buffet Service – Here you’ll find a Character Buffet Breakfast featuring Goofy, Minnie, and Donald, and a Buffet Dinner (without characters). Dinner includes Strip Loin, Snow Crab Legs, Steamed and Fried Clams, Fried Shrimp, Steamed Mussels, Paella, Salmon, and a kiddy menu for the little ones too.
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop – LD$ – Table Service – Burgers, Hot Dogs, Sandwiches, and awesome Ice-cream Treats, including the kitchen sink, a huge portion of ice cream with every topping imaginable.
Beach Club Marketplace – BLD$ – Quick Service – A small counter service restaurant with a limited menu, located in the Beach Club Marketplace Gift Shop. Sandwiches and Flatbreads.
Hurricane Hanna’s Grill – LD$ – Quick Service, Pool Bar – Located by Stormalong Bay, the main pool shared with the Yacht Club Resort. Burgers, Lobster, Shrimp and Scallop Roll.
Martha’s Vineyard Lounge – Indoor Bar
Stormalong Bay is the main pool with water slide, sand bottom, and zero entry – Explore Stormalong Bay, a 3-acre water wonderland! Climb the mast of a life-size shipwreck and zip down one of the highest hotel water slides at Walt Disney World Resort. Float down a lazy river, unwind in one of 3 whirlpool spas and soak up the sun on the elevated tanning deck. A kid’s shallow area offers the little ones a place to play in the sand. Stormalong Bay is shared with the Yacht Club.
Hot Tubs – At all pools
Three Quiet Pools – Disney’s Beach Club Resort pool—the 43,000-gallon Tidal pool is located in a garden area on the far end of the resort facing Crescent Lake. Disney’s Yacht Club Resort pool—the 54,000-gallon Admiral pool—can be found in its own quiet garden area. A third pool—the 55,350-gallon Dunes Cove pool—is located at Disney’s Beach Club Villas. Though it is situated for the convenience of Guests staying at the Disney Beach Club Villas, all Resort Guests are welcome to enjoy it. All pools also include steaming whirlpool spas.
Kiddy Pool – Children can make a splash in the Kiddy pool complete with a miniature water slide—and delight in the sand beach that slopes gently into the main pool.
Playground – Children can climb, slide and play in the sand at this playground near the Kiddy pool.
Pirate Adventure Cruise – Scallywags 4 to 12 years of age can set sail on a pirate adventure, following clues to discover hidden treasure.
Movies Under the Stars – Head to Crescent Lake Beach on select nights for a campfire and complimentary screenings of Disney films.
Beach Club Campfire Activities – Gather ‘round as the sun goes down for old-fashioned family fun as you roast marshmallows by a crackling fire.
Motorized Boat Rentals – Captain your own adventure when you rent a motorboat from Bayside Marina.
Fishing – Enjoy a guided bass fishing excursion—perfect for amateur wranglers and seasoned fishermen alike.
Bike Rentals – Breeze around Crescent Lake on a bicycle from Bayside Marina.
Arcade – Score big on a variety of video games at this arcade near Stormalong Bay.
Jogging Trail – Your pick of several jogging paths, including a loop around Crescent Lake.
Guest Laundry – Enjoy 24-hour self-service laundry rooms near Tidal Pool, plus dry cleaning and valet laundry services.
Fitness Center and Spa – Get toned at Ship Shape Massage Salon Fitness—a full-service facility featuring equipment, massages and more.
Lakeside Beach – Enjoy the chaise lounges, swings, or hammocks on the white sandy beach.
An Epcot Area Resort
Bus transportation is available to all Disney World guest areas except Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
Boat Transportation to: Disney’s Yacht Club and BoardWalk Resorts, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts, Epcot’s International Gateway, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Epcot’s International Gateway is also a short walk away and Hollywood Studios just a little farther in the opposite direction.
Disney Skyliner transportation to Hollywood Studios is available from Epcot’s International Gateway.
You can also walk to Epcot’s International Gateway (0.25 mi) and Hollywood Studios (1.15 mi) from the Swan and Dolphin.
MDT Most Favorite
|This Disney Resort Hotel is a Military Disney Tips Most Favorite Resort!|
The Beach Club has become our “Go To” resort over the years. We love the theming and proximity to Epcot’s International Gateway entrance. Plus you have all the dining and entertainment options of the nearby BoardWalk Area plus the Yacht Club Resort.
This DVC option allows more room number options.Related Posts:
- Walt Disney World Resorts
- Disney Resorts Tested by MDT
- How do Disney Deluxe Resorts Compare to Shades of Green?
- How do Disney Resorts compare to Shades of Green in price?
- Split Your Stay between Disney Resorts, Shades of Green, or Others
- WDW Room View Categories, Do They Really Matter?
Get a Quote Now
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!