The DVC BoardWalk Villas represent Atlantic City (before the casinos) and the East Coast in general from the 1930s era.
Behind the resort buildings is an actual BoardWalk like the famous one in Atlantic City. Along it you’ll find restaurants, shops, and clubs. During the evening street performers will be on hand to entertain you.
The BoardWalk and other resorts in the area are conveniently located between Epcot’s World Showcase and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Both are accessible by walking or Disney watercraft.
The Villas section are a Disney Vacation Club Resort.
The BoardWalk Inn, a Disney traditional resort hotel property is collocated with the BoardWalk Villas and they share all facilities.
There is also a Convention Center located at this resort.
- Deluxe Studio – Standard View: $574 – $980 – With 1 Queen Bed and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Spacious accommodations include a kitchenette with small fridge and microwave, and balcony. Views of Resort Grounds or Parking Area.
- Deluxe Studio – Garden or Pool View: $601 – $999 – With 1 Queen Bed and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Spacious accommodations include a kitchenette with small fridge and microwave, and balcony. Views of Garden or Pool.
- Deluxe Studio – Boardwalk View: $717 – $1066 – With 1 Queen Bed and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Spacious accommodations include a kitchenette with small fridge and microwave, and balcony. Views of the Boardwalk.
- 1 Bedroom Villa – Standard View: $792 – $1315 – With 1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Great for families, villas include a full kitchen and a split bathroom that features 2 sink areas. Views of Resort Grounds or Parking Area.
- 1 Bedroom Villa – Garden or Pool View: $792 – $1315 – With 1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Great for families, villas include a full kitchen and a split bathroom that features 2 sink areas. Views of Garden or Pool.
- 1 Bedroom Villa – Boardwalk View: $792 – $1315 – With 1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Great for families, villas include a full kitchen and a split bathroom that features 2 sink areas. Views of the Boardwalk.
- 3 Bedroom Grand Villa: $3057 – $4368 – With 1 King Bed and 4 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Spacious accommodations feature a a full kitchen, formal dining room, and a large balcony.
Disney Deluxe Resort
|Military Discounts of up to 40% off are available at Disney Deluxe Resorts. Military Members are eligible to receive this discount using the Disney Armed Forces Salute|
Flying Fish Café – D $$$ – Table Service – The menu includes Fish of the Day, Grilled Steak, Potato-Wrapped Snapper, and Florida Rock Shrimp.
Big River Grille & Brewing Works – LD$$ – Table Service – Hand crafted Beers are on hand here. Steaks, Pasta, Chicken, Seafood, and the famous Grilled Meatloaf.
Trattoria al Forno – BD $$ – Table Service – Mediterranean food, Lasagna, Lamb Shank, Braised Beef Bolognese, and Chicken Parm are a few of the entrees.
ESPN Club – LD $$ – Table Service – A Sports Fan’s Sports Bar. Burgers, Sandwiches, Wings, and Nachos
BoardWalk Bakery – BLD $ – Quick Service – Bakery items, Sandwiches (breakfast and others), and Grab and Go Items.
AbracadaBar – S $$ – The magic themed cocktail bar located next to Trattoria al Forno, a great place to wait on your Advance Dining Reservation. “Curious Cocktails, Worldly Wines, Baffling Beers, and Ciders” are served up by a wait staff who perform magic tricks.
BoardWalk Joes Marvelous Margaritas – S$ – Quick Service – Margaritas and snacks.
BoardWalk Pizza Window – LD $ – Quick Service – Pizzas whole or by the slice.
BoardWalk To Go – LD $ – Quick Service – Hot Dogs, Corn Dogs, Ravioli, Mozzarella Sticks, Meatball Subs, and Nachos.
Ample Hills Creamery – S $ – Counter Service – Cones, shakes, sundaes.
Belle Vue Lounge is the indoor bar which also serves breakfast.
Leaping Horse Libations is located by the main pool
Main Pool with Water Slide – Clown around at the carnival-themed Luna Park Pool. Glide down the Keister Coaster waterslide, cool off under the spouting trunks of grinning elephant statues and sink into the whirlpool spa.
Two Quiet Pools – For a more tranquil experience, relax at 2 all-ages leisure pools—each with a whirlpool spa.
Kiddy Pool – Children can even splash about in their own Kiddy pool.
Hot Tubs – There are hot tubs at all pools.
BoardWalk Campfire Activities – Gather ‘round as the sun goes down for old-fashioned family fun as you roast marshmallows by a crackling fire.
Movies Under the Stars – Watch a favorite Disney film by the Ferris W. Eahlers Community Hall when night falls.
Bike and Surrey Bike Rentals – Breeze down Disney’s BoardWalk on a bicycle from the Community Hall.
Fishing – Enjoy a guided bass fishing excursion—perfect for amateur wranglers and seasoned fishermen alike.
Arcade – Side Show Games Arcade – Discover action-packed video games at this lively arcade near the Luna Park Pool.
Playground – children can climb, slide and have a ball at the Luna Park Crazy Play Area.
Jogging Trail – Your pick of several jogging paths, including a loop around Crescent Lake.
Guest Laundry – Enjoy a 24-hour self-service laundry room near the 3rd-floor elevators, as well as dry-cleaning and valet laundry services.
Fitness Center – Pump it up at Muscles & Bustles Health Club—a full-service facility with workout equipment, massages and more.
Business Center – Ship packages—plus print, copy and fax documents—at the Business Center inside the Conference Center.
An Epcot Area Resort
Bus transportation is available to all Disney World guest areas. Boat Transportation to: Disney’s Yacht Club and Beach Club, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts, Epcot’s International Gateway, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Epcot’s International Gateway is also a short walk away and Hollywood Studios just a little farther in the opposite direction. Disney Skyliner transportation to Hollywood Studios from Epcot’s International Gateway. You can also walk to Epcot’s International Gateway (0.35 mi) and Hollywood Studios (1 mi) from the Swan and Dolphin.
|This Disney Resort Hotel is a Military Disney Tips Favorite Resort!|
BoardWalk is our second favorite Epcot Deluxe Resort. The walk is just a little longer than that at the Beach Club (our favorite) and reservations with a Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount seem to be less available here.
We love walking along the boardwalk especially in the evening when the “street” performers are out.Related Posts:
- Walt Disney World Resorts
- Disney Resorts Tested by MDT
- How do Disney Deluxe Resorts Compare to Shades of Green?
- How do Disney Resorts compare to Shades of Green in price?
- Split Your Stay between Disney Resorts, Shades of Green, or Others
- WDW Room View Categories, Do They Really Matter?
Get a Quote Now
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!