Waiting in line for Walt Disney World Attractions is a Given. But waiting in line to eat doesn’t have to be!
Note: During these times of social distancing and reduced restaurant capacity, almost every Walt Disney World Quick Service Restaurant that is open is using Mobile Order as the only or primary way of getting your food. Some Disney Resort Hotel Table Service Restaurants are also doing Mobile Order for Take Out!
When you use Mobile Order your order will print out ahead of all the people standing in line!
Pretty slick, right?
How to Mobile Order
To order, on your My Disney Experience App:
- Touch the menu icon (three horizontal bars) in the bottom right corner.
- Select Mobile Order Food from the next screen.
- You may need to re-sign in at this point as this transaction involves funds
- The app will retrieve your current orders.
- You’ll probably see “You don’t have any current mobile orders” unless you have one you haven’t picked up.
- Select Create New Order.
- Select the Restaurant.
- Click Order Food.
- Then you’ll see a screen like the one above where you’ll select your food and any drink items .
- Just select your items and quantity, customize if there are options, and add them to your order.
- When you are done, click Review Order. You’ll see all the items that you have added to your order. At this point you can click on “Modify Order’ or Order Summery
- Here you can select your payment options (card on file with your Disney.com profile or another) or Disney Dining Plan. You can enter a promo code if applicable as well
- Then click Purchase.
- Then Click I’m Here, Prepare My Order.
Your order will print out to be filled ahead of those still in line!
Then Just head to the Mobile Order Pick Up Window or area and your order will appear soon.
You can order from anywhere at any time the restaurant in question is open. Your order will be saved. You just have to pick the order up before the restaurant closes for the day. When you are close to the restaurant go back in the app and click I’m Here, Prepare My Order.
Where Can You Mobile Order Your Meals ?
The two best theme parks for Mobile Order are Disney Hollywood Studios and Disney Animal Kingdom. Epcot really hasn’t implemented Mobile Order much and all the locations in the Magic Kingdom that have mobile order do not serve alcohol.
Note: due to Disney’s reaction to the current health situation, almost every Quick Service location that is open now has Mobile Order!
Participating Theme Park Restaurants:
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbour House
- Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe
- The Friar’s Nook
- The Lunching Pad
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Sleepy Hollow Refreshments
- Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Connections Eatery
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop
- ABC Commissary
- Backlot Express
- Catalina Eddie’s
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Dockside Diner
- Fairfax Fare
- Kat Saka’s Kettle
- Milk Stand
- Ronto Roasters
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe
- Woody’s Lunch Box
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Harambe Market
- Satu’li Canteen
Outside the Parks
You can also use Mobile Ordering outside the parks in select locations.
- Lottawatta Lodge
- Warming Hut
- Leaning Palms
- Typhoon Tilly’s
- Amorette’s Patisserie
- B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
- D-Luxe Burger
All-Star Movies Resort
- World Premier Food Court
All-Star Music Resort
- Intermission Food Court
All-Star Sports Resort
- End Zone Food Court
Animal Kingdom Lodge
- The Mara
Art of Animation Resort
- Landscape of Flavors
Beach Club Resort
- Beach Club Marketplace
Caribbean Beach Resort
- Centertown Market
- Spyglass Grill
- Contempo Café
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Gasparilla Island Grill
Polynesian Village Resort
- Capt. Cook’s
Pop Century Resort
- Everything Pop
Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- Riverside Mill Food Court
Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
- Primo Patio
Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Artist’s Palette
- Roaring Fork
Yacht Club Resort
- The Market at Ale & Compass
Mobile order is a great innovation, that lets you bypass the lines of people who don’t know about it or won’t use it!
Over to You!
Have you tried the Mobile Order? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!
This MDT Post By: Steve Bell
Steve is the the Military Disney Tips Founder. He a retired U.S. Military Member who's been touring the Disney Parks since 1971! Steve's mission is to help military families with their Disney vacations in every way. Check out Steve's Bio.
Subscribe to Steve's email newsletter to get website updates and news by clicking this link.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!