News for 2021 & 2022:
- No 2022 WDW Disney Armed Forces Salute So Far
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- What to Expect on the Day Disney Announces the WDW 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
You’ll enjoy the nautical theming in this beautiful resort.
The Yacht Club is also co-located with the Disney Beach Club Resort and they share many facilities including Stormalong Bay, the awesome sand bottomed, zero entry pool with pirate ship water slide and kids water play area.
The Yacht Club Resort is also home to a large convention center.
- Standard View: $504 – $826 – sleeps up to 5 with 2 queen beds and 1 day bed or 1 queen bed and 1 twin-size sleeper chair and 1 day bed or 1 king bed or 1 king bed and 1 day bed
- Garden/Woods View: $546 – $917 – sleeps up to 5 with 2 queen beds and 1 day bed or 1 queen bed and 1 twin-size sleeper chair and 1 day bed or 1 king bed or 1 king bed and 1 day bed
- Water View: $637 – $991 – sleeps up to 5 with 2 queen beds or 2 queen beds and 1 day bed or 1 queen bed and 1 twin-size sleeper chair and 1 day bed or 1 king bed or 1 king bed and 1 day bed
- Standard View Club Level: $742 – $1224 – sleeps up to 5 with 2 queen beds and 1 day bed or 1 queen bed and 1 twin-size sleeper chair and 1 day bed or 1 king bed or 1 king bed and 1 day bed
- Garden View Club Level: $772 – $1244 – sleeps up to 4 with 1 king bed or 2 queen beds or 2 queen beds and 1 day bed
- Water View Club Level: $875 – $1390 – sleeps up to 4 with 1 king bed or 2 queen beds and 1 day bed or 2 queen beds or 1 king bed and 1 day bed
- Two Bedroom Suite Club: $2105 – $3528 – sleeps up to 4 with 2 king beds
Listed nightly prices are for 2021 and include sales tax and are rounded to the nearest dollar. They do not factor in any military discount as these are based on availability. Prices listed subject to change by Disney.
Disney Deluxe Resort
|Military Discounts of up to 40% off are available at Disney Deluxe Resorts. Military Members are eligible to receive this discount using the Disney Armed Forces Salute|
Yachtsman Steakhouse – D$$$ – Table Service – Steak, steak, and more steak as well as buffalo, chicken breast, and halibut.
Ale and Compass – B$ L$$ D$$$ – Table Service – For lunch sandwiches and salads, for dinner chicken, pork, beef, and fish.
Hurricane Hanna’s Grill – LD$ – Quick Service Pool Bar – Located by Stormalong Bay the main pool shared with the Yacht Club Resort. Burgers, lobster, shrimp and scallop roll.
Ale and Compass Lounge – Indoor Bar
Crew’s Cup Lounge – Indoor Bar
Stormalong Bay is the main pool with water slide, sand bottom, and zero entry – Explore Stormalong Bay, a 3-acre water wonderland! Climb the mast of a life-size shipwreck and zip down one of the highest hotel water slides at Walt Disney World Resort. Float down a lazy river, unwind in one of 3 whirlpool spas and soak up the sun on the elevated tanning deck. A kid’s shallow area offers the little ones a place to play in the sand. Stormalong Bay is shared with the Beach Club
Hot Tubs at all pools
Three Quiet Pools – Disney’s Beach Club Resort pool—the 43,000-gallon Tidal pool—is located in a garden area on the far end of the resort facing Crescent Lake. Disney’s Yacht Club Resort pool—the 54,000-gallon Admiral pool—can be found in its own quiet garden area. A third pool—the 55,350-gallon Dunes Cove pool—is privately located at Disney’s Beach Club Villas. Though it is situated for the convenience of Guests staying at the Disney Beach Club Villas, all Resort Guests are welcome to enjoy it. All pools also include steaming whirlpool spas.
Kiddy Pool – Children can make a splash in the Kiddy pool—complete with a miniature water slide—and delight in the sand beach that slopes gently into the main pool.
Playground – Climb, slide and play to your heart’s content at this 24-hour playground near Stormalong Bay.
Pirate Adventure Cruise – Scallywags 4 to 12 years of age can set sail on a pirate adventure, following clues to discover hidden treasure.
Movies Under the Stars – Head to Crescent Lake Beach on select nights for a campfire and complimentary screenings of Disney films.
Motorized Boat Rentals – Captain your own adventure when you rent a motorboat from Bayside Marina.
Fishing – Enjoy a guided bass-fishing excursion—perfect for both amateur wranglers and seasoned fishermen!
Arcade – Score big with a variety of video games at this arcade near Stormalong Bay.
Jogging Trail – Your pick of several jogging paths, including a loop around Crescent Lake.
Guest Laundry – Enjoy 24-hour self-service laundry rooms near Admiral Pool, plus dry cleaning and valet laundry services.
Fitness Center and Spa – Ship Shape Health Club. Enjoy a workout or indulge in a massage at this full-service fitness center.
Business Center – Fax, copy, print, ship and more at the Business Center, located just inside the Convention Center.
Lakeside Beach – Enjoy the chaise lounges, swings, or hammocks on the white sandy beach.
An Epcot Area Resort
Bus transportation is available to all Disney World guest areas. Boat Transportation to: Disney’s Beach Club and BoardWalk Resorts, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts, Epcot’s International Gateway, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Epcot’s International Gateway is also a short walk away and Hollywood Studios just a little farther in the opposite direction. Disney Skyliner transportation to Hollywood Studios from Epcot’s International Gateway. You can also walk to Epcot’s International Gateway (0.35 mi) and Hollywood Studios (1.o5 mi) from the Swan and Dolphin.
|This Disney Resort Hotel is a Military Disney Tips Approved Resort!|
The Yacht Club is our third choice for a Epcot Deluxe Resort pick, only because of distance. The three Epcot Deluxes Yacht, Beach, and BoardWalk) are very similar save for theme. We’ve stayed here multiple times as there is often more Disney Armed Forces Salute discount availability.Related Posts:
- Walt Disney World Resorts
- Disney Resorts Tested by MDT
- How do Disney Deluxe Resorts Compare to Shades of Green?
- How do Disney Resorts compare to Shades of Green in price?
- Split Your Stay between Disney Resorts, Shades of Green, or Others
- WDW Room View Categories, Do They Really Matter?
Get a Quote Now
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!