News for 2021:
- Disneyland 2021 and 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Offer
- Disneyland 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Offer
- Walt Disney World – One Step Closer to Normal
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
You’ll enjoy the beach/ocean theming in this beautiful resort.
Note: This Disney World Resort has not yet reopened after its 2020 closure! But the co-located DVC section of the resort has.
The Beach Club is also collocated with the Disney Yacht Club and they share many facilities including Stormalong Bay, the awesome sand bottomed, zero entry pool with pirate ship water slide and kids water play area.
The Beach Club Villas, a Disney Vacation Club property, is attached to the Beach Club Resort and they share all facilities.
- Standard View: $504 – $883 – with 2 Queen Beds and 1 Day Bed or 2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed and 1 Day Bed or 1 King Bed. Views of Disney’s Beach Club Resort Rooftop or Parking Area.
- Garden or Woods View: $550 – $933 – with 2 Queen Beds and 1 Day Bed or 1 Queen Bed and 1 Day Bed or 2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed and 1 Day Bed or 1 King Bed. Views of Disney’s Beach Club Resort Gardens.
- Water View: $649 – $989 – with 2 Queen Beds and 1 Day Bed or 1 Queen Bed and 1 Day Bed or 2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed and 1 Day Bed or 1 King Bed. Views of Stormalong Bay, Crescent Lake or Quiet Pool.
- Deluxe Room: $702 – $1059 – with 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Views of Stormalong Bay, Crescent Lake, Quiet Pool or Parking Area.
- Standard View – Club Level: $754 – $1277 – with 2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed or 1 Queen Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Views of Disney’s Beach Club Resort Rooftop or Parking Area.
- Garden View – Club Level: $759 – $1282 – with 2 Queen Beds. Views of Disney’s Beach Club Resort Gardens or Parking Area.
- Water View – Club Level: $819 – $1359 – with 2 Queen Beds and 1 Day Bed or 1 Queen Bed and 1 Day Bed or 2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed. Views of Stormalong Bay, Crescent Lake or Quiet Pool .
- 1 Bedroom Suite – Club Level Access: $946 – $1563 – with 1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Views of Disney’s Beach Club Resort Gardens, Woods or Crescent Lake.
- Nantucket VP Suite – Club Level: $1298 – $2229 – with 1 King Bed. Views of Crescent Lake, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and Stormalong Bay.
- 2 Bedroom Suite – Club Level Access: $1948 – $3455 – with 2 Queen Beds and 1 King Bed and 1 Day Bed. Views of Disney’s Beach Club Resort Gardens, Woods or Crescent Lake.
- Newport Presidential Suite – Club Level: $2647 – $4338 – with 2 Double Beds and 1 King Bed and 1 Day Bed. Views of Crescent Lake, Epcot, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and Stormalong Bay.
Listed nightly prices are for 2021 and include sales tax and are rounded to the nearest dollar. They do not factor in any military discount as these are based on availability. Prices listed subject to change by Disney.
Disney Deluxe Resort
|Military Discounts of up to 40% off are available at Disney Deluxe Resorts. Military Members are eligible to receive this discount using the Disney Armed Forces Salute|
Cape May Café – BD$$$ – Buffet Service – Here you’ll find a Character Buffet Breakfast featuring Goofy, Minnie, and Donald, and a Buffet Dinner (without characters). Dinner includes Strip Loin, Snow Crab Legs, Steamed and Fried Clams, Fried Shrimp, Steamed Mussels, Paella, Salmon, and a kiddy menu for the little ones too.
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop – LD$ – Table Service – Burgers, Hot Dogs, Sandwiches, and awesome Ice-cream Treats, including the kitchen sink, a huge portion of ice cream with every topping imaginable.
Beach Club Marketplace – BLD$ – Quick Service – A small counter service restaurant with a limited menu, located in the Beach Club Marketplace Gift Shop. Sandwiches and Flatbreads.
Hurricane Hanna’s Grill – LD$ – Quick Service, Pool Bar – Located by Stormalong Bay, the main pool shared with the Yacht Club Resort. Burgers, Lobster, Shrimp and Scallop Roll.
Martha’s Vineyard Lounge – Indoor Bar
Stormalong Bay is the main pool with water slide, sand bottom, and zero entry – Explore Stormalong Bay, a 3-acre water wonderland! Climb the mast of a life-size shipwreck and zip down one of the highest hotel water slides at Walt Disney World Resort. Float down a lazy river, unwind in one of 3 whirlpool spas and soak up the sun on the elevated tanning deck. A kid’s shallow area offers the little ones a place to play in the sand. Stormalong Bay is shared with the Yacht Club.
Hot Tubs – At all pools
Three Quiet Pools – Disney’s Beach Club Resort pool—the 43,000-gallon Tidal pool is located in a garden area on the far end of the resort facing Crescent Lake. Disney’s Yacht Club Resort pool—the 54,000-gallon Admiral pool—can be found in its own quiet garden area. A third pool—the 55,350-gallon Dunes Cove pool—is located at Disney’s Beach Club Villas. Though it is situated for the convenience of Guests staying at the Disney Beach Club Villas, all Resort Guests are welcome to enjoy it. All pools also include steaming whirlpool spas.
Kiddy Pool – Children can make a splash in the Kiddy pool complete with a miniature water slide—and delight in the sand beach that slopes gently into the main pool.
Playground – Children can climb, slide and play in the sand at this playground near the Kiddy pool.
Pirate Adventure Cruise – Scallywags 4 to 12 years of age can set sail on a pirate adventure, following clues to discover hidden treasure.
Movies Under the Stars – Head to Crescent Lake Beach on select nights for a campfire and complimentary screenings of Disney films.
Beach Club Campfire Activities – Gather ‘round as the sun goes down for old-fashioned family fun as you roast marshmallows by a crackling fire.
Motorized Boat Rentals – Captain your own adventure when you rent a motorboat from Bayside Marina.
Fishing – Enjoy a guided bass fishing excursion—perfect for amateur wranglers and seasoned fishermen alike.
Bike Rentals – Breeze around Crescent Lake on a bicycle from Bayside Marina.
Arcade – Score big on a variety of video games at this arcade near Stormalong Bay.
Jogging Trail – Your pick of several jogging paths, including a loop around Crescent Lake.
Guest Laundry – Enjoy 24-hour self-service laundry rooms near Tidal Pool, plus dry cleaning and valet laundry services.
Fitness Center and Spa – Get toned at Ship Shape Massage Salon Fitness—a full-service facility featuring equipment, massages and more.
Lakeside Beach – Enjoy the chaise lounges, swings, or hammocks on the white sandy beach.
An Epcot Area Resort
Bus transportation is available to all Disney World guest areas except Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
Boat Transportation to: Disney’s Yacht Club and BoardWalk Resorts, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts, Epcot’s International Gateway, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Epcot’s International Gateway is also a short walk away and Hollywood Studios just a little farther in the opposite direction.
At Epcot’s International Gateway you can board the Disney Skyliner for Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and the Riviera, Caribbean Beach, Pop Century, and Art of Animation Resorts.
You should be aware that after boarding the Skyliner here, you will have to get off at the Caribbean Beach Station and get into a long line to board the route going to Hollywood Studios.
MDT Most Favorite
|This Disney Resort Hotel is a Military Disney Tips Most Favorite Resort!|
The Beach Club has become our “Go To” resort over the years. We love the theming and proximity to Epcot’s International Gateway entrance. Plus you have all the dining and entertainment options of the nearby BoardWalk Area plus the Yacht Club Resort.Related Posts:
- Walt Disney World Resorts
- Disney Resorts Tested by MDT
- How do Disney Deluxe Resorts Compare to Shades of Green?
- How do Disney Resorts compare to Shades of Green in price?
- Split Your Stay between Disney Resorts, Shades of Green, or Others
- WDW Room View Categories, Do They Really Matter?
Get a Quote Now
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!