- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Military Ticket Sales Resume
- 2020 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts Are Back
Military Discounts are available for Disneyland Paris!
While there is no offer comparable to the Disney Armed Forces Salute room and ticket offers that are available Stateside, there is this great ticket offer.
Military members receive 50% off of 2 or 3 day Adult & Child 2 Day Park Tickets.
- Two day – two Park tickets for Disneyland® Paris for just €75 for adults and €66.50 for children (3-11 yrs)
- Three day – two Park tickets for Disneyland® Paris for just €92.00 for adults and €78.00 for children (3-11 yrs)
These tickets must be purchased in person with your military ID at the Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios Park ticket windows.
* Be sure to check current prices and Euro exchange rates. You’ll pay in Euros at the gate.
- Military ID card required.
- Valid for one member of the military and up to 4 accompanying persons.
- Offer valid exclusively for the military, and a maximum of 4 accompanying persons per member of the military.
- Unlimited access to the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park, subject to theme park capacity on the day of the visit.
- The 2 days do not need to be consecutive.
- Direct purchase at the entrance to the Disney Parks only.
- Upon presentation of military ID card. Valid for one member of the military and up to 4 accompanying persons.
- Public prices for a 2 day/2 Park ticket purchased at the entrance of the Disney Parks: €150/adult and €133/child.
- (1) Offer valid exclusively for the military, and a maximum of 4 accompanying persons per member of the military. Offer also available for a 3 day/2 Park ticket at €84 /adult and €78 /child, valid for one purchase and one visit.
- (2) Unlimited access to the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park for 2 days, subject to theme park capacity on the day of the visit. The 2 days do not need to be consecutive. The stated prices were determined based on the economic conditions in force as at February 5, 2014 and may be revised in accordance with the applicable Disneyland® Paris terms and conditions.
See this great post by Courtney on Military One Click: 7 Tips for OCONUS Military Families Visiting Disneyland Paris
Military Disney Tips readers can make their Disneyland Paris reservations through Ears of Experience. Ears of Experience is a Fee Free Travel Agency they specialize in Disney Vacations only.
Owned and operated by a military family! They knows all the ins and outs of Disney Military Discounts! There is never an extra fee but always extra service.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!